10 Rules to Live By
Life is what you make it. Life isn’t happening to you, but for you. Life only live once. And the list goes on and on when it comes to well-intended inspirational quotes about life. Are they true – sure. But honestly – I am a big believer in creating the life that you want to live. YOU are in the drivers seat and only YOU can decide what direction you are going to steer the wheel. Will obstacles come at you (that may or may not be closer than they appear) – absolutely. But its up to you to decide if you are going to let them stop you in your tracks, or veer around them. YOU are the only one that can control the wheel. Grab it, and steer it like your life depends on it – because it does.
Here are the 10 rules I live by when it comes to making sure I stay on track:
- There has never been a better time to re-write your story than RIGHT NOW.
- Listen to your gut and your intuition more than anything else.
- Stop talking yourself out of everything.
- Be ruthless with the people you surround yourself with.
- Align your thoughts and actions with the person you want to be.
- Stop wishing and hoping for things to happen.
- Catch yourself every time you come up with an excuse disguised as a reason.
- Stop saying yes to sh*t you hate.
- Start looking at yourself the way your greatest admirer does. You are pretty incredible my friend.
- Appreciate every single day because you don’t know what tomorrow brings.
*BONUS: STOP GIVING A FU*K ABOUT WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS. THIS IS YOUR LIFE, NOT THEIRS.